A Home-like setting for our seniors
Hillman's Haven is an Adult Foster Care/Assisted Living Facility for our senior citizens. We are licensed through the State of Michigan and offer services to residents 60 years and older (or otherwise compatible).
The facility is one level, barrier free and handicapped accessible.
Our facility has 20 individual apartments. Each apartment has a private bathroom with walk-in shower, kitchenette with refrigerator and emergency call light system. Rooms offer enough room for personal belongings.
Services Provided with Residency
- A clean, safe home with comfortable gas hot water heat in rooms and air conditioning in common areas
- Around the clock staff trained in CPR, First Aid and other areas required by our license.
- Assistance with activities of daily living and medication administration
- Clean linens, towels and personal laundry service
- House phone. Phone jacks in each apartment for convenience of personal phone, if desired (resident is responsible for Frontier charges)
- Transportation to local or out-of-town appointments (additional charge)
- Library area and large screen television
- Daily activities
- Beautician on-site weekly (additional charge)
- Three balanced meals daily. Special diets accommodated as prescribed by a physician.
- Emergency call light system in each apartment.
- Each apartment includes kitchenette and private bathroom.
"Our home is where the heart is"