Hillman's Haven was built in 2004 by Charles (Chas) and Carol Otto. Our doors opened in 2005, and we have since had the pleasure of housing and assisting many residents from all over the country.
The goal of Hillman's Haven is to provide excellent care and a safe home for our residents. It is our objective to provide an environment and the caring guidance that will help maintain or improve a resident's present ability in self-care and socialization.
We are licensed through the State of Michigan and offer services to residents 60 years and older (or otherwise compatible).
Our facility has 20 individual apartments. Each apartment has a kitchenette with refrigerator and a private bathroom with walk-in shower. Apartments are large enough for personal furnishings.
What you can expect from Hillman's Haven:
*Nutritious Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (snacks as requested)
*Companionship and social interaction
*One level, barrier free and handicapped accessible
*Emergency call light system
*Security and protection
*Professional and Compassionate staff around the clock
*Personal laundry and linen service
*Weekly housekeeping service
Services provided with residency:
- Clean safe home with comfortable gas hot water heat in apartments and air conditioning in common areas
- Around the clock staff trained in CPR, First Aid and other areas required by our license
- Assistance with activities of daily living and medication administration
- Clean linens, towel and laundry services
- House phone. Phone jacks in each apartment for convenience of personal phone (resident is responsible for Frontier charges)
- Transportation to local and out-of-town appointments (additional charge)
- Beautician on-site weekly (additional charge)
- Three balanced meals daily. Special diets accommodated as prescribed by physician